Thinking about a career in Digital Marketing?
If you possess a good attitude, great interpersonal skills as well as interest in digital marketing, you might be the one! Full time positions will be made available for candidates with good internship performance upon graduation.
What can you expect?
- Content strategy & creation
- Craft well-developed copywriting and creative design assets for Social Media & Marketing Collaterals
- Create simple videos for social media platforms
- Assist with influencers outreach
- Assist in any marketing ad-hod tasks or events
Do you have the following?
- Pursuing or recently completed educational qualifications in a related field of study.
- Be able to commit for at least 3-6 months
- Fluency in written English and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-working environment
- Ability to work well both in a team and independently
- Willing to commit to paid overtime for urgent assignments
- Good to have, but not necessary:
- Knowledge and proficient in graphics and visual communication, or
- Skills in video production and editing in Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro, or
- Experience with Google Analytics or any relevant data analysis skills