Are you the One?
As an account manager, you should have solid experience in social media marketing with a client centric approach. You should also have a clear understanding of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
You will contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
What's in this role?
- Act as the social media and digital marketing consultant to clients by recommending ways to improve performance and achieve their objectives
- Set social media strategies for your clients, considering their specific requirements
- Produce insightful and visually attractive reports with strategic recommendations: monthly performance reports, campaign reports, audit/strategy reports, comparative reports, social listening reports, etc.
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Build the content calendar for your clients and ensure that the content is of top quality and posted in a timely manner
- Ensure that services are delivered in a timely manner
- Manage internal and external resources to execute deliverables within specifications, timelines, budgets and to achieve the KPIs. This includes managing vendors and freelancers (writers, video production, graphic production, influencers, etc.)
- Manage client campaigns end-to-end, from idea conception, execution to reporting
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Keep abreast of trending topics on social media, news, events, etc.
- Perform wall scrubbing, community moderation, engagement, triage-management and crisis management
Support the Business Development
- Identify and recommend potential clients for Mustard Seed Digital
- Support the pitching process with execution of pre-audits, strategy, creative recommendations, creative samples, KPI projections, media buy plans and building of proposal presentations.
Do you have the following?
- Degree preferred but not required with relevant work experience
- 3+ years Account Management experience in a digital or social media marketing agency
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- In-depth understanding of social media platform
- Media buy expertise on Facebook and Instagram
- Able to create comprehensive, easy-to-understand and visually attractive reports with strategic recommendations
- Possess a specialist level knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Ability to transform data and insights into relevant strategy and creative briefs.
- Outstanding project management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines