We are looking for you!
Accounts Executive (Performance Marketing)
Are you the One?
We're looking for someone who is experienced in performance marketing and can provide stellar client service experience. This will require you to be consultative, patient and knowledgeable in a wide range of digital marketing platforms as well as business industries.
What's in this role?
- Assist the Account Director in conceptualizing and consulting with clients on digital campaign strategies
- Work with a passionate team of designers, copywriters, and website developers
- Plan, execute, monitor and optimize social media channels’ campaigns to achieve business objectives
- Ensure budgets are tracked and spent efficiently
- Perform data analysis and provide thought leadership based on consumer insights where relevant
- Analytics and recommendations with insights, data, metrics through monthly and quarterly social media reports and audits - both interim and post-campaign
- Digital ad ops including ad trafficking, review of creative assets and tagging of necessary partners and organising relevant integrations
- Assist the business development team to conduct professional and high-impact presentations to clients
- Project manage as well as execute digital marketing deliverables to ensure quality standards, client expectations and deadlines are met
- Remain constantly updated with company capabilities and services, and upgrade your knowledge of digital marketing solutions so as to effectively communicate all offerings to the client
- Ensure that client issues and queries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner
- Identify upsell opportunities within your portfolio of clients, and work with the sales team to increase clients adoption of our services
- Retain clients with contract renewals
Do you have the following?
- Fluency in written English and communication skills
- A minimum Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in any field
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Prior experience in Advertising/Media Planning will be a great advantage
- Required Skill(s): account servicing, building rapport, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media advertising, landing pages, presentation skills
SEND US YOUR RESUME